Kamen Rider: Battride War II is an upcoming hack-and-slash game featuring characters from the Kamen Rider franchise. It is the sequel to Kamen Rider: Battride War.
Under unknown circumstance, Gaim, Baron and Ryugen are brought to an unknown area. They are brought by a film recording creature known as Cinema, and the two amnesiac ghostly kids, a young girl named Reina and a young boy named Reito. It is up to Gaim, accompanied by the other Heisei Rider protagonists to restore the kids' memories in repeating their roles in the movie role they were in.
The following playable characters have been confirmed to appear in the game either through magazine articles or screenshots:
- Kamen Rider Gaim ***
- Kamen Rider Baron
- Kamen Rider Zangetsu Shin **
- Kamen Rider Wizard*
- Kamen Rider Beast
- Kamen Rider Fourze*
- Kamen Rider Meteor
- Kamen Rider OOO*
- Kamen Rider Birth
- Yoshimune Tokugawa
- Kamen Rider W*
- Kamen Rider W FangJoker
- Kamen Rider Accel
- Kamen Rider Decade*
- Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion
- Kamen Rider Kiva
- Kamen Rider Den-O*
- Kamen Rider Kabuto
- Kamen Rider Hibiki
- Kamen Rider Blade
- Kamen Rider Faiz
- Kamen Rider Ryuki
- Kamen Rider Agito
- Kamen Rider Kuuga
Characters marked with an asterisk (*) denotes characters with new form(s).
Characters marked with an asterisk (**) denotes DLC characters.
Characters marked with an asterisk (***) denotes characters has DLC separate final form.
- Can customized BGM on certain characters as of Super Climax Heroes Fighting Game.
- Can now select assist characters, either from playable, non-playable allies or no allies.
- Adds a various.
- Rider Cancel. performed by pressing X during attacking. The way it works is kinda character specific on each/same forms, with some being more aggressive and some being only good for escaping dangerous situations, like Decade's Attack Ride - Invisible back dodge.
- Ultimate gauge besides the player character's portrait added when player enters the Strongest Form.
- Some enemies now act as buff/support for the entire map, boosting attack or the defense of enemies or blocking off certain areas
- Figures can now be leveled up, also, can only be obtained by playing survival.
- Any special attack can now finish off the boss, not just ▲+●. Even ultimate attacks work.
A sequel for the game for the game has been announced, entitled Kamen Rider: Battride War Genesis, to be released in February 25, 2016.